PIG DINNER 2023 INFORMATION
The planning committee and the undergraduate chapter are enthusiastically looking forward to Pig Dinner 2023! This year's date is the weekend of April 15, 2023.
It was great to see everyone back in person for a hybrid Pig Dinner in 2022. This year's planned location will be at the Gateway Hotel
(2100 Green Hills Dr, Ames, IA 50014).
This year’s Pig Dinner, the fee will be as follows:
Early Payment: $125 (April 1st)
At the Door: $140
Owl Classes: $80
Please mail checks to:
Pig Dinner Chairman
Phi Gamma Delta
325 Ash Avenue
Ames, Iowa 50014
In an effort to keep costs down (especially for younger grads) sponsorships are being offered to you and/or your business. Please consider sponsoring the weekend so we can continue to have a quality event at a reasonable cost. The breakdown will be:
Silver sponsor - minimum of $100
Gold sponsor - minimum of $250
Diamond sponsor - minimum of $500.
Times are will be given when dates are closer.
Friday, April 14th
- Register at Alpha Iota Chapter House (325 Ash Ave.)
- 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- BBQ dinner at the chapter house
- 5:00 - 6:30 PM
Saturday, April 15th
- Registration at the chapter house.
- 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Lunch at the chapter house
- 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- Association annual mtg.
- 1:00 - 2:00 PM
- Memorial Service for brothers having recently passed “Ad Astra”.
- 2:00 - 3:00 PM
- Informal group picture at the chapter house.
- 3:30 PM
- Registration at the Gateway
- 5:00 - 6:00 PM
- Appetizers and cash bar at the Gateway
- 5:00 - 6:00 PM
- Dinner and program at Gateway
- 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- Socializing and cash bar at Gateway
- 7:00 - 10:00 PM
Sunday, April 16th
- Optional brunch at Gateway
- In Iowa Stater restaurant
- $16 All-you-can-eat buffet
- 10:00 AM
Here attached is the reservation link for the room block at the Gateway Hotel.
Please contact Steve Hunst (SHunst@gmail.com) for more information.